This policy is subject to constant improvements and enhancements. This way, we highly recommend your regular consultation.
However, if ChefsClub, at some point, promote any substancial changes in the manner of using the personal information collected, the new conditions of privacy and information security will be informed: a) to the public in general, by featured ad in our homepage; and b) to the subscribed users, by eletronic communication.
- The ChefsClub collects personal information, capable of identifying the users when they: a) subscribe on our website; b) purchase on our webstore; c) contact us through our user service channel; d) fill in contact forms.
- Different information may be requested to each one of the data collection methods, according to the purpose of each one. That way, the users will be always informed about the data that have been collected, and they will be able to decide whether to provide the information or not.
- ChefsClub may also automatically receive and store information by "cookies", information about the activities of your browser on your servers, including the IP address and the webpage accessed.
- To make the login on the restricted areas of the website, it is mandatory for the users to inform some personal data, as well as the acceptance of usage of navigation cookies. By choosing to give your personal data, the user declares to be aware of and accept the terms of this policy.
- All information collected from the users travels in a safe way, using standard cryptography of internet.
- Any information given by the user will be collected and stored in accordance with the stricter standards of safety and reliability.
- All the personal data collected will be incorporated to the data base of ChefsClub.
- ChefsClub uses the information collected to the following purposes: (i) to inform about new products of the company and partners; (ii) to keep the users register up to date for purposes of contact by phone, email or direct mail.
- Except for legal or judicial determination, the subscribed users information in the environment of this website (www.chefsclub.com.br) will never be transferred to a third party or used to any different purpose from those they were previously collected by ChefsCLub.
- The user ensures that the personal data provided to this website are true and accurate, and takes on full responsibility for them. The ChefsClub does not take on any responsibility in case of inaccuracy of the personal data entered by the user in this website.
- The user that enters identifiable personal data, may request to be informed about the content of those data at any moment, and the user will also be able to rectify it at will, as long as the rectifications are made through his/her subscription on the website.
- Check the website when you become aware of any kind of sales promotion provided by ChefsClub to verify its truthfulness. If the information is wrong or nonexistent, please ignore it. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send us an email email@example.com